Watch: Transforming Organizational Models
Revisit the lessons learned in our conversation on restructuring arts organizations, co-presented by WorkinCulture.
In this session moderated by Brian Loevner, President and Founder of BLVE Consults, arts leaders shared their experiences with mergers, closures, and strategic partnerships. Together, we discussed capacity-sharing strategies, organizational model changes, and restructuring possibilities.
- Jung-Suk (JS) Ryu, President and CEO, National accessArts Centre
- Melissa Tuplin, Director of Community Investment, Calgary Arts Development
- Peggy Baker, Artistic Director, Choreographer, Dancer, Peggy Baker Dance Projects
- WorkInCulture’s Catalyst and Transformation Fund (CAT)
- Calgary Arts Development’s Organization Structural Change Grant
- Calgary Arts Live Case Study: Organizational Structural Grant Program, by BLVE Consults
- Cultural Triage Considerations for Funders and Performing Arts Leaders in a Time of Upheaval, by BLVE Consults
- Cultural Triage & BIPOC Arts Organizations – A Direct Call to Action, by Miranda González, Urban Theatre Company
- Peggy Baker Dance Projects’ Wind down announcement
- Mergers as a Strategy for Success Toolkit, by Mission + Strategy Consulting
- It’s Time to Go: A Self-Guided Workbook to assist with Nonprofit Organizational Closure, by The Muttart Foundation and Carleton University
- The National accessArts Centre’s Website
- Arts Consultants Canada’s Website