Business / Arts has a long and successful history of creating powerful partnerships between arts and business across Canada.
We do this by:
- Advocating for the importance of arts on society;
- Facilitating direct investment from business and government into arts organizations;
- Creating opportunities for arts and business to connect and partner.
Partner with Business / Arts to play your role in shaping the future of arts in Canada
As a Business Friend of B/A, you will receive:
- Invitations to exclusive Friends-only events, attended by B/A board of directors, arts leaders and fellow corporate partners, including:
- April 17: Private cocktail reception at the residence of B/A chair, Robert Foster
- June 19: Special Garden Party at the Canadian Film Centre, hosted by Norman Jewison
- December 11: Invitation-only holiday soiree (location to be confirmed)
- An invitation to attend the Canadian Arts Summit 2019 in Montréal
- A special Friends’ rate for our Annual Awards Gala, a sell-out event each year and not to be missed!
- Recognition on marketing material as a Business Friend of Business / Arts
- A charitable receipt for the maximum allowable amount for your donation
A new offering for 2019 for arts organizations only, as an Arts Friend of B/A, you will be invited to attend exclusive invitation-only events with B/A Board Members and our business partners and supporters.
Contact our director, development & operations, Brittney Cathcart to learn more.
Business / Arts can also work with you to create a customized partnership package that allows you to support one or more of our core programs
- Supporting Partner: $10,000
- Builder Investor: $25,000
- Benefactor Partner: $35,000
- Legacy Partner: $40,000
- Gala Presenting Partner: $40,000 (2019)
- Ambassador Partner: $50,000
- Visionary Partner: $75,000
- Virtuoso: $100,000+
- Launched in 2005, this national program provides small to mid-sized arts organizations with training and resources in marketing, board governance and sponsorship, along with match incentive funds and peer to peer mentoring. To date, artsvest has contributed over $29M to Canada’s cultural sector.
- A one-of-a-kind leadership forum, it brings together Canada’s top CEOs, senior business leaders and board chairs of the largest 50 not-for-profit cultural institutions with Canada’s leading artistic directors for informal discussions and networking on the future of the arts in Canada.
- Focused on cultivating the next generation of business leadership, abx has developed into a series of national and regional summit for young professionals, arts and arts professionals to work together to strengthen Canada’s arts sector.
- A unique training ground for companies to develop their next generation of leaders, boardlink matches business professionals with arts organizations to find volunteer board and committee positions within the arts.
- Business / Arts commissions research and advocacy projects to help make the case for the Arts. Our national and regional reports survey Canadian culture goers and provide critical insights of audience behaviours to help arts organizations, businesses and government navigate Canada’s cultural landscape.
- Now in its 41st year, the gala celebrates business leaders, philanthropists, arts leaders and innovative community partnership. A sell-out event each year, it attracts Canada’s leaders in business and arts.
Contact our director, development & operations, Brittney Cathcart to have us curate an exclusive partnership for you.