Share your artsvest story!
Attention artsvest participants + alumni
It’s a new year, a new decade and we want to hear from you, our growing artsvest community!
Over the past 12 years, Business / Arts has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of arts and culture organizations across the country – 2000 and growing!
During this time, the one thing we’ve realized is that each of you has an amazing story to tell about the successful partnerships you’ve created in your community because of what you learned from the artsvest program.
So, what better way to start 2020 than to hear from you!
How to Participate
Film a short video telling us a little bit about your artsvest experience using one or two of these questions:
- What do you love most about artsvest?
- Tell us about your most outstanding business partnership
- What is the most helpful piece of advice you received from an artsvest mentor?
- What was the most important thing that you learned from participating in the artsvest program?
- What is an outcome you did not expect to come from the training provided by artsvest?
- What’s one thing the artsvest matching funds allowed your organization to do that you would not have been able to do otherwise?
- Tell us about your biggest ‘aha’ moment during the artsvest program
Here’s what you need to do:
- Using your Smartphone, find a quiet space in your theatre, gallery, studio or office. Try next to a window for better lighting.
- Turn your phone sideways to landscape mode so we get the best view.
- Hit record and tell us your story!
- Upload here: http://bit.ly/av-testimonial by February 28, 2020
Why should you do this?
The impact of the good work you do n communities across Canada deserves to be recognized and celebrated.
Business / Arts will collect your videos and use them to highlight your organization and the artsvest program to our national partners and future artsvest participants. They’ll be featured on the B/A website, social media, and at artsvest sessions taking place across the country!
We are so proud of the successful partnerships you have created in communities across Canada. We want to share these great stories and encourage other organizations to participate.
Send us your videos by February 28, 2020 and we’ll follow up with you directly.