Join our national program!
Registration for artsvest is now open! There is no cost to participate, and no minimum requirements for training. Organizations are invited to complete the program intake form at any time. Orientation and welcome will take place during the last week of each month.
Before registering, please review the program outline and eligibility details listed below.
artsvest participants will have access to a variety of webinars, peer-to-peer networking sessions and mentorship sessions, with a wide range of topics available for exploration:
access and inclusion
Fund development and
Monthly webinars will begin in winter 2023, with peer sessions starting in the spring, and mentoring sessions starting in the fall.
artsvest is self-directed program. In order to achieve maximum impact, it is recommended that organizations commit to a minimum of 12 hours of participation over the course of the year through a combination of webinars, peer-to-peer sessions and mentorship sessions. As some events and program elements have limited capacity, early registration is advised.
artsvest is open to all staff, board and volunteer members of participating organizations, and there is no limit to the number of individuals from each organization who may participate.
Matching fund incentives are currently only available through participation in artsvest Regional.
To register for the national artsvest program, organizations must:
- Be an incorporated not-for-profit organization, society and/or registered charitable organization operating in Canada
- Provide publicly accessible arts, culture or heritage programming, products or services
- Be committed to expanding their capacity through training, peer networking, and mentorship opportunities
Additionally, organizations must meet at least two out of the three criteria listed below:
- Have an annual operating budget under $1.5 million
- Have five or fewer full-time employees
- Have a mandate or programming focus that serves rural, under-resourced, and/or equity-seeking communities
Returning organizations are encouraged to register however, in the event of limited capacity, priority will be given to organizations from small, rural and equity-seeking communities, as well as regions/organizations that have not participated in artsvest in recent years.
- Religious institutions
- Health, social service, and sports organizations
- Government agencies and political parties
- Educational institutions (with the exception of independent, non-profit arts schools)
Registration is open, and organizations are invited to complete the registration form at any time. Orientation and welcome will take place during the last week of each month.
The form takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. If you need any assistance or accommodations in completing this form, please contact our team at email@example.com.