Are Canadians ready to return to the arts?
Join us for a conversation with Nik Nanos, Chief Data Scientist and Founder of Nanos Research. Nik will share findings of the latest Arts Response Tracking Survey (ARTS), a partnership between Business / Arts, the National Arts Centre and Nanos Research, which polled over 1,000 Canadians to gauge their attitudes on returning to and supporting the arts across Canada.
These latest findings offer terrific insight for arts organizations, in particular, fundraisers to help inform programming and fundraising models.
The session will feature a national response panel moderated by Camilla Holland, Executive Director of the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre, along with arts leaders from across the country:
- Wesley Colford, Artistic and Executive Director, Highland Theatre, Cape Breton
- Jayne Watson, Chief Executive Officer, National Arts Centre Foundation, Ottawa
- Monica Esteves, Executive Director, Canadian Stage, Toronto
- Irfhan Rawji, Chair, Glenbow Museum, Calgary
- Claire Sakaki, Executive Director, Bard on the Beach, Vancouver
This is the second tracking survey in partnership with Business / Arts, the National Arts Centre and Nanos Research, with the additional support of the Canadian Opera Company, Woodbridge Group and a private patron from National Arts Centre Foundation.