Watch: What Now? A post-election special
In this post-election conversation with Global Public Affairs, we analyzed the election results, identified power shifts within parliament and considered their bearing on the creative sector. Together, we discussed new and renewed priorities for arts and culture as well as strategies for building relationships with members of parliament and immediate opportunities for engagement. The session also featured an open question and answer period.
- Sean Casey, Vice President, Cultural Industries, Global Public Affairs
- Tara Mazurk, Senior Consultant, Cultural Industries, Global Public Affairs
- Andrew Walker, Consultant, Cultural Industries, Global Public Affairs
- Abby Tait, Associate Consultant, Global Public Affairs
- Elizabeth Seip, Associate Consultant, Cultural Industries, Global Public Affairs
- Read the summary of commitments from the leading federal political parties relevant to the arts and culture sectors on the Canadian Arts Coalition website.
- Global Public Affairs is here to support you and your policy-advocacy needs. Get in touch with Global’s Cultural Industries team by connecting with Tara Mazurk at email@example.com.
- Would you like to become a more skilled advocate? Sign-up to Global’s Advocacy Training newsletter. Get monthly advocacy tips and be the first to know about their upcoming, online study course.