Watch: Greening the Arts Sector
In this session with Devon Hardy, Program Director of Creative Green Tools Canada, we explored strategies for improving the sustainability of our cultural institutions. Together, we learned about the Creative Green Tools Canada (“CG Tools”), a free set of carbon calculation and reporting tools that allow organizations in the arts and culture sector to record, measure and understand the impacts of their venues, offices, tours, productions, festivals and more. During our discussion, we considered the benefits of integrating these tools into our cultural facilities and programs as well as demonstrated how they can be put into practice.
- Learn more about the tools and how to use them, during CG Tools Canada’s next English training session on June 8th, 2022. Register here
- Upcoming webinar on June 3: Strategies for managing waste in arts and culture by Creative Green Tools Canada. Register here
- Toolkit on Environmental Sustainability in the Museum Practice, by International Committee for Museums and Collections of Modern Art (CIMAM)
- The Sustainable Production Toolkit: A free step-by-step guide to make your performing arts organization more sustainable
- Museums and the Sustainable Development Goals, by Curating Tomorrow