Thank you for your interest in artsvest Regional for Ontario.
Interested organizations will be asked to complete an online application that will be assessed by the review committee on the following criteria:
- Your organization’s need for and commitment to artsvest training
- Your organization’s commitment to serving rural, remote, and/or equity-seeking communities
To be eligible, organizations must:
- Be located outside of the city of Toronto
- Be registered for the national artsvest program
- Be an incorporated, not-for-profit organization, society and/or registered charitable organization operating in Ontario and provide publicly accessible arts, culture or heritage programming, products or services
Additionally, organizations must meet at least two out of the three criteria listed below:
- have an annual operating budget under $1.5 million
- have five or fewer full-time employees
- have a mandate or programming focus that serves rural, systemically under-resourced, and/or equity-seeking communities
artsvest Ontario is accepting 15 organizations in 2023. The deadline to apply is Sunday, June 11, 2023.
About artsvest and artsvest Regional:
artsvest is Business / Arts’ signature mentorship and training program, with a strong history and demonstrated success in building the capacity of Canada’s cultural sector.
artsvest Regional is a smaller, more focused program, available in areas where artsvest has secured regional investment. Offered in addition to the national artsvest program, artsvest Regional aims to grow the capacity of participating organizations in the area of sponsorship through comprehensive sponsorship training, expert mentorship, and a matching funds incentive. In order to apply for artsvest Regional programs, registration in the national artsvest program is required.
For more information on the national artsvest program, click here.