As a national not-for-profit, Business / Arts is creating a sustainable ecosystem for the continued growth of Canadian’s arts sector by getting more businesses involved, not just today, but for generations to come.
We do this by:
- Acting as a bridge between business and the arts sector.
- Facilitating direct investment from business into arts organizations.
- Offering training and support for arts professionals.
- Educating and advocating for the arts and offering ways to get involved.
artsScene is a meeting place for young professionals who are interested in supporting the arts and having fun while doing so.
How artscene works:
A volunteer program, each artscene chapter is led by two elected co-chairs and committee members. Together each chapter works in partnership with local arts organizations to host events and activities that:
- champion the arts in their cities
- incubate new ideas to engage young professionals;
- host boardLink events to encourage other young professional to engage in the arts as board members.